Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Don't have mood?;) - go for Dolce & Gabbana!;)



    Dolce & Gabbana dress, Zara heels, Chanel bag

We all love to have a sense of joy, feel with positive energy and alive, I am talking about that kind of positive energy and good vibe that attracts people, that it is hard to explain, but makes people surround us.
We feel amazing when people compliment us. It is hard to describe the feeling I have when I wear beautiful dress and this scent really makes me feel great. I know, sometime it looks like a cliché, but it really makes me feel more confident, more sexy and more appealing, and as hard as it sounds, yes a good sitting dress can contribute to have such  good mood and nice feelings.;) xo-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...